Signed by BGM, singer-songwriter Karen David is also an actress in shows like Mamma Mia, TV like Waterloo Road and movies like The Scorpion King :The Rise of a Warrior, Batman Begins, Red Lights and Shadow Recruit.
Having built a serious following on social media she needed a home where her community could interact with her as well as each other. Inner Sanxtum became that new home with a fully revised site.
Dealing with the feeds, posts, follows and likes was time-consuming and not something that could be easily automated without risking the fan base switching off. Inner Sanxtum'ssocial media account management helped her strengthen her online presence and discover new ways to generate revenue.
Bolting on the power of Inner Sanxtum
- A brand new feature-rich site with all of her social network feeds together in one view
- Blog posts that are simple to add-in and automatically posted to all social feeds
- A booking and payment system for live web chats and exclusive, online or virtual gigs
- An integrated ticketing systemfor live shows and events
- A tiered membership platform that fans can subscribe to online
- An virtual merchandise store with full e-commerce and payment back-end
'The Inner Sanxtum stuff is just a dream for me and my followers to use. The guys integrate it seamlessly into my site. I just think of something that I want to sell online and they do the rest, from putting up the content through to taking payment. It means that I can get on with what I do without the hassle of managing a web team and all the complications of the techie stuff that goes with it. It also means that I am adding real value for my fans – with online gigs, tickets, merchandise etc - and they're only too happy to pay for it.'